Women love jewellery, while in recent years men have actively entered the game choosing jewellery even for their daily appearances. who doesn't like a beautiful piece of jewellery?
Jewellery lends beauty and luxury to even the simplest look... Just imagine a simple black dress and how it can with the addition of a special jewellery (See the best seller poppies earrings with Emmanuela red enamel) take off!
"Silver jewellery is one of the most popular, since it matches everything and is a classic value in jewellery selection."
What does 925 silver mean in jewellery;
Silver as a material is actually an overly soft metal, to be used as such in the manufacture of jewellery. The jewels, which have the seal 925 on them means that they consist of 92.5 pure silver and 7.5 of different metals. What you need to know is that: the best silver jewellery is made of 925 silver!
Although many people do not choose to buy a silver jewellery for fear of blackening them. Many times when silver comes into contact with chemicals it can oxidize and blacken its surface, but this is something that is easily removed and should not worry you.
In any case all handmade jewellery which is made of 925 silver or gold-plated needs special care. For this reason, here are 5 smart tips to help you keep your favorite silver jewellery as new!
1. Avoid contact of jewellery with everything that contains alcohol (e.g. perfumes) or any detergent, Coke cream
2. For their storage preferred small cocks, as when exposed it is easier to scratch or affect them over time. , should come as little as possible into contact with the air. You can store them in airtight containers or synthetic bags.
3. Make sure that when you get home, your silver jewellery is the first thing you remove.
4. Do not wear your jewellery when swimming or bathing
5. Do you want to pamper your jewels? Place them in a jug of hot water, adding a few drops of liquid dish detergent, while brushing with a soft old toothbrush. Then dry with a soft cloth
6. Clean your jewellery with baking soda, as it is the most suitable method for cleaning silver pieces.
Follow the instructions above and enjoy your silver handmade jewellery for a lifetime! choose from a wide variety of silver jewellery in elaborate and beautiful designs with free shipping from www.emmanuela.gr.