This privacy statement does not apply to websites that you may access through links on the website and/or through third party activities. Please ensure that you read all relevant policies on third-party websites before proceeding. "Emmanuela - handmade for you" is not responsible for the collection or use of your personal data by these third party websites.
The VAT identification number for "Emmanuela - handcrafted for you" is EL053866282. Our business address is: Emmanouela Alevizopoulou, Gymnasiou 15, Chalkidona, 57007, Greece
What personal data do we collect from you and why?
We collect and process the following types of information about you:
1. information that we collect about you
- if you subscribe to our newsletter;
- when you participate in competitions and raffles;
- when you register on the website by telephone or by e-mail or provide personal data that you enter yourself or that we enter at your request in the shop via a customer card;
- when you place an order on our website;
- when you ask us to receive personalized online content such as targeted advertising;
- when you contact or correspond with us (e.g., by telephone, email, or otherwise) to learn more about a product or our customer service, to report a problem with the Site or a product, or for any other reason
With your consent, we process the following personal data that you provide when interacting with the website and using the associated services and functions. The data may include your first and last name, title, gender, date of birth (day, month and year), email address, telephone number, address, financial information (such as credit or debit card details), shipping address and billing address, and any other information you deem required necessary to communicate to us.
The information collected through our website is matched with personal information you may have given us in our stores. This is to help us keep the information we have about you accurate and up to date.
In any case, even without your prior consent, we may process your data in order to comply with legal obligations under laws, regulations and EU law, to exercise rights in legal proceedings, to pursue our own legitimate interests and, where applicable, in all cases provided for in Articles 6 and 9 of the DSGVO. The processing will be both computerised and paper-based and will always include the implementation of the security measures provided for by the applicable law.
2. information that we receive about you from other sources
We work closely with third parties, such as business partners, subcontractors for technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks and providers of analysis and search information. When we receive information about you from these third parties, we will always seek confirmation that they are providing the information to us in accordance with data protection laws and that they are transparent to you about sharing your information with us. We may use this information to ensure that our records about you remain current and accurate.
Why do we use your data?
We may use and share the non-personal information we collect about you without restriction.
"Emmanuela - handcrafted for you" will use the above-mentioned personal data held on you for the following purposes (purposes for which we require your consent are marked with #):
# to fulfill obligations arising from any contracts concluded between you and us and to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us, i.e. to process and complete your orders and process your payments;
# to remind you of items that you have placed in your shopping cart but not purchased;
# to tailor the content on our site to your needs and preferences;
# to prevent, detect and review fraud, security breaches, legal infringements and other site abuse, and to enforce our Terms and Conditions, which you can find here;
# to process any questions, communications, concerns or complaints you may have directed to us;
# for our internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and problem solving;
# to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or requested from us. We will only contact you with such information by e-mail if you have agreed to this. You will find more information below under the heading "Legal basis for processing ";
# to send you relevant advertising, such as newsletters;
# to make suggestions and recommendations about other products or services that may be of interest to you; and
# to make automated decisions and profiling to identify what type of advertising you may want to see from us, such as by creating individual or group profiles.
Your data may in any case be processed, even without your consent, for the purposes of complying with laws, regulations, EU law (Art. 6.1.(c) of the DPA), for the compilation of statistics on the use of the website and to ensure its proper functioning (Art. 6.1.(f) of the Regulation), to enforce the code of conduct of "Emmanuela - handmade for you" and to establish or defend legal claims in the interest of our company.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
For some of the purposes of using your personal information (as described above) there is a legal basis under applicable data protection laws under which we may use such personal information without your consent (these purposes are not marked #).
This includes, for example, when it is necessary for us to use the information to enter into a contract or, at your request, to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you, such as processing your order, providing follow-up care and support for you or managing the online account platform we provide to you. It also includes circumstances (as described below) in which we have a legitimate interest in using your information, provided that your rights and interests are adequately protected:
# to ensure that we organise our database efficiently and understand how our customers make purchases in different parts of the world;
# to send you promotional messages. You can unsubscribe from our promotional communications at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email or by contacting us at email@example.com;
# to provide you with personalized offers on our website and through social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram and to place advertising banners on third party websites;
# to conduct research and analysis of your data (including purchase information) as this helps us to better understand our customers, who they are and how they interact with "Emmanuela - handmade for you";
# to improve and ensure the security of the Site (for example, for statistical and analytical purposes, for testing purposes and problem solving); and
Where your consent to our use of your personal information requiredis by ticking the appropriate box or otherwise communicating your consent (for example, by email, by providing non-mandatory information, personal consent in a store or on a debit card), you consent to our use of that personal information for the purposes covered by the specific consent you have given. For example, we will only use your personal data for advertising purposes if we have your consent.
Advertising newsletter and contact with you
We will, if you have given us your consent, provide you with information about products, services, events, special sales and marketing of "Emmanuela - handmade for you" (including personalized online content and advertising, social media platforms or our online partners).
1. our mailing list
We will ask you if you wish to receive promotional communications from us when you tick the appropriate boxes, at checkout, when you subscribe to newsletters or updates, or when you register with us, via the website, by telephone, by email or in the store with your personal customer card. With your consent, we will use your email address as a convenient method of communication to contact you about your order or for any reminder services you may use.
2. May I unsubscribe from the mailing list?
We will send you special offers and promotions by e-mail. If you do not wish to receive offers and promotions by email, simply click on the unsubscribe link available in each email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
3. will you pass on my data to third parties?
We will never share your email address with third parties for marketing purposes (except if they contact you on behalf of "Emmanuela - handmade for you"). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
Your privacy as an individual and as a customer is important to us, so we will not use the information you provide on this website to find out more about you than is necessary to fulfill your order or to provide services such as new notifications or reminder services. All personal data collected by us as a result of your use of this website will be stored electronically and used only in accordance with the DSGVO of the EU.
With regard to any transmission of data outside the EU, including in countries whose laws do not guarantee a level of protection of personal data similar to that provided by EU law, the Controller hereby informs you that the transmission shall in any event be carried out in accordance with the methods authorised by the DPA.
How do we protect the information we hold about you on our internal systems?
We protect your privacy in several ways: The personal data is entered on our computer system in full compliance with data protection laws, including security and confidentiality profiles and based on principles of correct practice, lawfulness and transparency in processing. Access to customer account information is limited to those who need access to do their job. We use full login and password control on our systems. All telephone calls are recorded and monitored for training and security purposes. Confidentiality and database access are regularly reviewed and updated as needed to better protect your personal information. Persons who have access to the data of "Emmanuela - handmade for you" are employees with the authority to process personal data. In particular, these are employees of the following departments: IT and administration, customer service, marketing and other employees who need to process the data to complete their tasks.
With whom will we share your personal information?
Your data may be stored in a database that we can access. We do this in order to manage our databases efficiently and to understand how our customers make purchases in different parts of the world.
- service providers (such as IT service providers), business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you (such as, but not limited to, website processes, payment services, delivery services, courier services, fraud investigations, debt collection, and affiliate and bonus programs);
- Analytics and search engine providers who support us in improving and optimizing the website;
- law enforcement or regulatory authorities, or authorised third parties, in response to a verified and verified request in connection with a criminal investigation or suspected illegal activity or other activity through the Site that could expose us and/or the User or any third party to legal risk or liability; and
These third parties who may receive your data will process these data for the purposes mentioned above and in accordance with the applicable laws. "Emmanuela - handmade for you" will keep a list of the third parties with whom data is shared; this list will be available upon request.
Why do we keep your data and how can you access it?
We will retain your information for as long as is strictly necessary for us to provide you with relevant services, for as long as you wish to remain in contact with us, or for as long as is necessary to provide customer support related reports and analysis. Even if you request the deletion of your data, we may keep it in a form that does not identify you. In addition, when reasonably necessary or as required to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, resolve conflicts, prevent fraud or abuse, or enforce our Terms of Service, we may retain some of your information as needed, even after you close your account or when it is no longer needed to provide you with the Services. If you have not agreed to us using your data for advertising purposes, we will keep your data for 6 years after you have made a purchase from us.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- Access. You have the right to access the information we hold about you and also an updated list of the individuals who have access to your information. We will require proof of your identity before we can send you any personal information.
- Correction or deletion. You have the right to ask us to correct or delete any personal information we hold about you (unless we are legally authorised or obliged to hold it).
- Restriction. You have the right to limit the use of your personal information if the information is not accurate, our use of the information is not lawful, or we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we hold it.
- Change your preference settings. You can change your preference settings for data processing at any time. For example, if you have given your consent to direct marketing, but have changed your mind, you may opt-out of receiving promotional communications by contacting us through the methods set out below or by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link included in each communication you receive.
- Automated decisions. If you have any questions about our automated decision-making processes or how to make them more accurate, please let us know or read above how to change your preference settings.
- Data transferability. You have the right to receive personal data that we hold about you in a structured electronic format and to transfer it to another data manager if it concerns (a) personal data that you have provided to us and (b) if we process this data on the basis of your consent (e.g. your consent to receive advertising) or conclude a contract with you (e.g. to manage your online account).
- Complaints. If for any reason you are not satisfied with how we have handled your personal information, please contact us.
To exercise your above rights, please write to us at Emmanuela - handmade for you, Emmanouela Alevizopoulou, Gymnasiumou 15, 57007 Chalkidona, Greece or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish us not to process your personal data in a particular way or to delete your personal information, and this type of processing or information is required to facilitate your use of the Website or is necessary to enable us to provide a service (such as managing your online account), you may not be able to use the Website or the Service as before.
This does not include your right to object to direct mail, which you may exercise at any time without restriction. Please allow at least 3 working days for your request to be processed.
The above rights do not extend to non-personal data.
What are cookies and what do we use them for?
There are two types of cookies that may be used during your visit to the "Emmanuela - handmade for you" website:
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for the correct functioning of the website and to enable the user to surf; without them, the pages may not be displayed correctly to the user or the user may not be able to use certain functions.
- Profiling cookies: These are used to create user profiles to send advertising messages that correspond to the user's browsing preferences.
Cookies, whether "technical" or for "profiling", can also be classified as:
- Cookies for website functionality: These cookies are used to identify a user from one page view to the next and are essential for browsing the website, e.g. to store certain user settings. Without them, certain services (e.g. the use of the shopping cart) could not be provided on the website.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used to measure and analyze how visitors use the site (e.g., web page traffic, total number of sales through the site, pages visited most often, or pages where visitors receive an error message) in order to continually improve the site and the customer shopping experience. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous and is not used to identify you.
- Cookies on customer preferences: Functionality cookies store your preferences and behavior and help us personalize your shopping experience. So if you decided to see the .de page in English on your last visit and get prices displayed in £s, you will see the same on your next visit.
- Targeting & advertising cookies: These cookies may be used to enable us to deliver personalized advertising that is more relevant to you. They also limit how often you see one of our ads online and help us measure how effective our marketing campaigns are.
- Third party cookies: "Emmanuela - handcrafted for you" works together with third parties for marketing and advertising purposes. These cookies allow us to make informed decisions about what our customers want from us. Third party providers may use a mixture of both session cookies and persistent cookies. All information collected via these cookies is anonymous.
- Delete or manage cookies: If you wish, you can set your browser so that it does not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our website without cookies being activated. However, it should be noted that disabling cookies may limit your use of the Site and/or prevent you from taking full advantage of the features and services available.
By using the service reCAPTCHA you agree that Google may process data about you in the manner and for the purposes described above.
How do we make changes to these guidelines?