The enterprise ALEVIZOPOULOU G. EMMANUELA based in Central Macedonia region, has joined the Action “Digital Step” with a total budget of 84 million €. The Action aims at the digital upgrading of very small, small and medium - sized enterprises.
The investment’s total budget is 23.000,00 € out of which 11.500,00 € is public expenditure. The Action is co-financed by Greece and the European Union - European Regional Development Fund.
The approved subsidised Business Plan includes investments in the following categories:
- Procurement and installation of ICT equipment
- Software for office applications, web development, e-shop services etc. κ.α.
- Digital services (Digital advertising, e –security certifications, data entry and transfer etc.)
- Wage costs for new personnel
Through the participation in the Action, the enterprise achieved:
- Competitiveness improvement
- Reinforcement of an extrovert business profile
- Enhancement of entrepreneurship
- ενίσχυση της επιχειρηματικότητας
- Creation /maintenance of high quality job positions
The support of EPAnEK proved beneficial, not only for the enterprise but also for the competitiveness of the national as well as the local economy.